Competition T & C's
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents over 18 years of age, residing in the UK and Eire, but is not open to employees of W Hurst & Son (IW) Ltd, their families, or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
3. To enter you must complete the coupon from the Isle of Wight County Press and take it to any branch of W Hurst & Son (IW) Ltd.
4. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree that your details including your email address/phone number may be used to keep you informed about W Hurst & Son promotions, products and news. W Hurst & Son complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties.
5. The prize draw will close at midnight 2nd December 2017. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person on Friday 8th December.. The winner will be notified no later than two weeks after the draw. W Hurst & Son’s decision is final. There will only be one winner.
6. There is one prize (the “Prize”) of a Metabo SB18 Drill.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 3 months of the winner being notified, W Hurst & Son reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as W Hurst & Son may require.
10. Winners details will be available for 2 weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to “Prize Draw”, W Hurst & Son, 33 Holyrood Street, NEWPORT, Isle of Wight PO30 5AX
11. W Hurst & Son (IW) Ltd reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.